Conduct during a Discipline Hearing
1. It is requested that members of the public not speak or whisper while the hearing is in session.
2. It is requested that no food or beverages be consumed in the hearing room.
3. It is requested that there be no use in the hearing room of cameras, tape recorders or other visual, sound or text recording or communicating devices, including without limiting the foregoing portable computers, cell phones, electronic text messaging devices, or dictaphones. It is requested that such devices not be brought into the hearing room at any time. If such a device is brought into the hearing room, the College reserves the privilege to request that the device be removed from the hearing room.
4. The College reserves the privilege of requesting persons attending a hearing to disclose and show the contents of pockets, bags and the like sought to be brought into the hearing room.
5. The College reserves the privilege to request the limitation of the number of persons in attendance at a public hearing to a number which is consistent with the appropriate functioning and decorum of the hearing.
6. The College reserves the right to request that the adjudication tribunal order that a person be excluded from the hearing room, or for such other order as may be appropriate, if he or she refuses to comply with any guideline or request outlined above, or with any other request made to preserve the functioning and decorum of the hearing.