A Certificate of Professional Conduct (CPC) confirms that a physician is or has been licensed and registered with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Newfoundland and Labrador. It indicates the physician's current standing with the College.
Medical licensing authorities in other jurisdictions also require a CPC when physicians apply for a licence. Hospitals and other health facilities require a CPC to assist them in reviewing a physician's application for hospital privileges or other employment.
To obtain a CPC:
• Download and complete the request form below.
• You must submit a separate form for each request.
• Submit the completed form(s) as well as the fee for each request, fee structure as follows:
• $125 + tax for standard service (Please allow 10-15 business days for processing)
• $225 + tax for expedited service (Processed within 5 business days)
• $150 + tax for standard service (Please allow 10-15 business days for processing)
• $250 + tax for expedited service (Processed within 5 business days)
• Email: email@example.com
• Fax: (709) 726-4725
The College accepts payment by Visa or MasterCard.