Please note that expedited service will not be available from April 26 to May 19, 2017.
A Certificate of Professional Conduct confirms that a physician is or has been licensed and registered with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Newfoundland and Labrador. It indicates the physician's current standing with the College.
Medical licensing authorities in other jurisdictions also require a Certificate when physicians apply for a licence. Hospitals and other health facilities require a Certificate to assist them in reviewing a physician's application for hospital privileges or other employment.
To obtain a Certificate of Professional Conduct:
• Download and complete the consent form below.
• You must submit a separate form for each request.
• Submit the completed form(s) as well as the fee for each request, fee structure as follows:
• $125 + tax for standard service
• $225 + tax for expedited service*
• $150 + tax for standard service
• $250 + tax for expedited service*
*Expedited service not available from April 26 to May 19, 2017.
• Email: email@example.com
• Fax: (709) 726-4725
The College accepts payment by Visa or MasterCard.